Los Angeles Harbor College

Los Angeles Harbor College (LAHC) is a community college enrolling more than 8,900 students every semester. It is located in the heart of the Los Angeles harbor region, between Harbor City and Wilmington. It is one of two colleges to serve the residents of Los Angeles' South Bay region. About 65% of LAHC's student body are full-time students; the remaining 35% are part-time students. The student body is about 60% female and 40% male.

LAHC offers courses and programs designed to prepare students for transfer to a four-year baccalaureate institution. The college also offers occupational training programs in electronics technology, nursing, business and office administration, and computer technology. There is also a program for international students offered by the college.

Quick Facts
Phone Number: (310) 233-4000
Address: 1111 Figueroa Place, Wilmington, California 90744-2397
Institution Type: Public, 2-year
Size: Large ( 10,000+ undergrad )
Award Levels: Certificate, Associate
In-State Tuition $ 755
Out-of-State Tuition $ 5,918
Online Degrees Offered: NO
Student-to-Faculty Ration: 39 to 1
Website Address: www.lahc.edu
Majors and Degrees
Majors/Degrees CERT AA/AS
Architecture and Related Services
Architectural Technology
Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Accounting Technology Technician and Bookkeeping
Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
Business Commerce
Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields
Mechanical Engineering Mechanical Technology Technician
Family and Consumer Sciences Human Sciences
Child Care Provider Assistant
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services
Criminal Justice Police Science
Fire Prevention and Safety Technology Technician
Legal Professions and Studies
Legal Administrative Assistant Secretary
Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
Humanities Humanistic Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences Liberal Studies
Multi Interdisciplinary Studies
Biological and Physical Sciences
Personal Services and Culinary Arts
Cooking and Culinary Arts
College Degree Finder
Search online and campus-based degrees and programs.
Your ZIP Code:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics

Company Information
Privacy Policy
Contact Us
Submit a Resource