Education and Teaching Job Search ResourcesThis page contains top education and teaching job search resources for aspiring career professionals. If you are searching for a job or career within a specific region we recommend that visiting the jobs by state section of this site.
- Academe This Week - this site contains available job postings at colleges and universities.
- Academic Careers Online - this site contains teaching and administrative job listings at all types of academic institutions. Users can browse through job openings around the world, register for Smart Agent, submit resumes, and receive job matches via e-mail all free of charge.
- Academic Employment Network - this site contains job opportunities for teachers and other school employees at all types of educational institutions.
- AcademicKeys.com - this site enables people looking for professor and administrative jobs to browse current openings, locate resources providing career advice, and submit resumes. Details about upcoming journals and conventions can also be found here. There is no fee to use this site.
- AACSB: Management Education Jobs - this site permits administrators and business professionals to browse jobs listed by AACSB accredited organizations around the world. This site also contains links and short descriptions of every accredited college and university. There is no fee to use this service.
- Academic Physician and Scientist - this is a comprehensive source for physicians and other medical professionals looking for jobs in academia. Users can search for job openings on this site, but jobs are categorized by subject. There is no fee to use this site.
- Carney Sandoe & Associates - this site contains employment information for people looking for jobs at private schools across the world. Job seekers do not need to pay to use this site, but companies must pay a fee to recruit new employees.
- ccJobsOnline.com - this site lists available jobs at community colleges. It offers a resume posting service and a job search engine without a fee.
- C-CollegeJobs.com - another site listing available community college jobs. People seeking teaching, administrative, and other positions can browse listings and upload resumes. Users must register, but there is no fee to register.
- LoneCrow.com - this site contains two types of membership options for people seeking jobs teaching IT related subjects throughout the world. The first membership option is free, but the second one costs money. Members can submit their abilities, salary requests, and availability. There are different benefits depending on which membership option is selected.
- Mark's ESL World - this site is designed for people wanting to teach English in Asia and other foreign locations. Browse through job listings and numerous ESL instruction resources. There is no charge to look for jobs on this site.
- The Education America Network - this site lists available jobs in every state across the country. Users can find teaching, support staff, and administrative jobs, upload resumes, and receive job notifications via e-mail on this site. There is no fee to use this site.
- Education-Jobs - this site contains job postings for teachers. Users can create profiles highlighting their qualifications, so they can find the right job. There is no fee to use this site.
- ESLworldwide.com - job searches on this free website can be narrowed by country, organization, and language spoken to better assist English teachers and other teachers providing foreign language instruction looking for jobs. This site permits users to upload resumes, and it contains a FAQ for those wanting to learn more about providing foreign language instruction.
- International TEFL Teacher Training - this site provides an online TEFL certification service for fluent English speakers, but it costs money to use this service.
- k-12jobs.com - this site contains job openings for k-12 teachers wanting to teach in public, private, and trade schools. It also permits users to upload resumes, and it contains a calendar of upcoming job fairs. There is no fee to use this site.
- Ed-U-Link - this site contains postings for schools outside the United States. It also contains information about administrators and teachers looking for opportunities outside the country.
- English Job Maze - this site enables users to narrow their job search for ESL/EFL jobs around the world by country and specialty. Users can also sign up for a job agent and submit their CVs. There are numerous TESL resources on this site. No fees are required to search for jobs on this site.
- eSchool News Technology Career Center - this site enables school technology specialists to submit resumes and browse through available job listings. There is no fee to search for jobs on this site.
- ESL Employment - this site was designed for administrators and EFL and ESL teachers looking for jobs. It also provides new postings every week and contains many valuable career resources. Jobs throughout the world are listed on this site. There is no fee to search for jobs on this site.
- ESLpro.com - this site lists opportunities for people wanting to teach English in Korea, Japan, China, and other Asian countries. Job postings are categorized by country, position, and currency. Resumes can be uploaded, and there is no charge to search for jobs.
- The Music Teachers List - music instructors can submit their student requirements, qualifications, type of lessons provided, and credentials on this site. It also contains valuable resources for music teachers. There is no fee to use this site.
- National Teacher Recruitment Clearinghouse - this site contains listings from an array of job banks. Career resources can also be found on this site free of charge. It also contains information for school districts seeking to improve teacher recruitment and retention.
- Student Affairs Virtual Compass - this site has a job database and offers useful resources for people seeking student affairs jobs. There are a variety of positions listed on this site.
- teachermania.com - this site contains Jobs for people interested in teaching English throughout Asia. There is no fee to use career resources and look for jobs on this site.
- Teachers@Work - this site enables teachers to browse for jobs and submit resumes. It is a great resource for teachers since it contains a comprehensive registry and clearinghouse.
- The Teachers' Employment and Job Network - this site contains job postings for elementary, middle, and high school teachers throughout the United States. There is no charge to search for jobs on this site.
- Teachers.Net: Career Center - this site contains k-12 job postings throughout the United States and world. This site utilizes JobAlert to notify users of new job postings in a certain region via e-mail. This service also enables teachers to interact with each other. There is no fee to search for jobs on this site.
- TESall.com - this site permits ESL and EFL instructors to locate jobs on various online job boards around the globe. Current news about ESL and EFL positions is also included. There is no fee to search for jobs on this site.
- TrainerQuest.com - this site allows registered users completing a profile to search for e-learning, corporate education, and instructional design jobs and consulting opportunities. There is no fee to search for jobs on this site.
- USTeach.com - this site contains job postings for private and public organizations and government agencies throughout the world. A resume posting and other valuable resources are provided on this site. This site does not charge users to look for jobs, and it is sponsored by the National Center for Education Careers.
- WantToTeach.com - this site contains job listings for administrative, support, and teaching jobs at school districts around the United States. By registering for a basic membership at no cost, members can review career and teaching resources. There is a fee to submit resumes and search for jobs.
- TeachersOnline.com - teacher jobs are categorized by salary level, position, region, and keywords on this site. Users can find a variety of teaching jobs free of charge, and they can post profiles.
- Teachers-Teachers.com - this site contains job postings, an online resume posting service, and a service notifying job seekers of job openings via e-mail. A unique feature of this site is its structured interview service. There is no fee to look for jobs on this site.
- Teachingenglish.ca - English teaching jobs on this site are categorized by the country they are located in on this site. It is a great resource to find TEFL, ELS, TESOL, and EFL jobs. There is no fee to look for jobs on this site.
- Teaching Jobs - this site contains career links for people seeking jobs around the world. This site is intended to assist teachers at all levels find jobs. Users can find postings at public and private schools. There is no fee to search for jobs on this site.
Submit a Resource