Cypress College

One of just over 100 colleges in the California Community Colleges System, Cypress College is found in Cypress, California. The college offers over 50 associate degree majors, about 60 transfer majors and around 150 vocational/certificate programs.

With admission of about 15,000 students per semester (depending on state funding), the college maintains a very diverse student population. With around 60% of the population made up of Caucasians and Latinos, the other 40% is comprised of Asian/Pacific Islanders, Filipinos, African Americans as well as other ethnicities.

Cypress College is known for their training center for the National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium. In addition, they also maintain an excellent Nursing Program with an average passing score of about 98% percent on the state licensure exams. About 25% of students will fail the rigorous program.

The Distance Education department at Cypress College offers students flexible, convenient online courses that allow busy students the ability to work toward earning their degree without attending campus-based classes full time. Online course at Cypress College can be completed anywhere, at any anytime.

Quick Facts
Phone Number: (714) 484-7000
Address: 9200 Valley View, Cypress, California 90630-5897
Institution Type: Public, 2-year
Size: Large ( 15,000+ undergrad )
Award Levels: Certificate, Associate
In-State Tuition $ 681
Out-of-State Tuition $ 4,632
Online Degrees Offered: NO
Student-to-Faculty Ration: 25 to 1
Website Address:
Majors and Degrees
Majors/Degrees CERT AA/AS
Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Accounting Technology Technician and Bookkeeping
Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
Business Administration and Management
Business Commerce
Hospitality Administration Management
Hotel Motel Administration Management
Resort Management
Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Selling Skills and Sales Operations
Small Business Administration Management
Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
Communication Technologies and Support Services
Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
Photographic and Film Video Technology Technicians
Recording Arts Technology Technician
Computer Information Sciences
Computer Graphics
Computer Programming - Programmer
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Information Technology
Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology Technician
Ethnic, Cultural and Group Studies
Ethnic Studies
Family and Consumer Sciences Human Sciences
Adult Development and Aging
Health Professions and Related Programs
Dental Assisting Assistant
Dental Hygiene Hygienist
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
Health Information Medical Records Technology Technician
Medical Insurance Coding Specialist Coder
Psychiatric Mental Health Services Technician
Radiologic Technology Science - Radiographer
Substance Abuse Addiction Counseling
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services
Criminal Justice Police Science
Liberal Arts and Sciences Studies and Humanities
Humanities Humanistic Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences Liberal Studies
Mechanic and Repair Technologies Technicians
Autobody Collision and Repair Technology Technician
Automobile Automotive Mechanics Technology Technician
Multi Interdisciplinary Studies
Biological and Physical Sciences
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
Health and Physical Education Fitness
Sport and Fitness Administration Management
Personal Services and Culinary Arts
Cooking and Culinary Arts
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science
Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management
Public Administration and Social Service Professions
Human Services
Social Sciences
Transportation and Materials Moving
Airline Commercial Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
Airline Flight Attendant
Aviation Airway Management and Operations
College Degree Finder
Search online and campus-based degrees and programs.
Your ZIP Code:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics

Company Information
Privacy Policy
Contact Us
Submit a Resource