SALARIES + BENEFITS
RESUMES + INTERVIEWS
EDUCATION + TRAINING
Oregon Job and Career Search Resources
Find your next job in Oregon. This page provides a directory of top Oregon job search guides, career websites and employment resources.
- State of Oregon Employment Department - this site contains employment information and links to other useful job websites.
- Oregon Labor Links - this site contains links to other job sites
- Oregon Labor Market Information System - provides details about available jobs throughout Oregon.
- University of Oregon Job Index - this site contains information about available jobs with the University of Oregon.
- Federal Jobs in Oregon - this site contains information about federal jobs available in Oregon. Users can register to be notified of new job opportunities by e-mail.
- PSU Office of Human Resources - this site contains information about a variety of jobs at Portland State University.
- Coastal Temps - this company provides a variety of services, including payroll, staffing, and worker's compensation coverage for companies throughout Oregon.
- Cool Works - this site contains information about opportunities at resorts, national parks, and ski resorts.
- Oregon State Jobs - users can find information on this site about available job listings for positions with the state of Oregon. They can download applications if they find any jobs that interest them.
- Jobs at Oregon State University - this site contains information about a variety jobs at Oregon State University.
- Willamette Week's Employment Classifieds - this site contains job postings updated weekly from local newspapers.
- EdgeLink - a technology staffing and recruiting agency specializing in temporary, contracted, or permanent jobs for technology specialists.
- Enpria - this staffing firm recruits and places software and computer specialists in a variety of positions throughout Portland and Seattle.
- Portland (OR) Jobs Compendium - this site provides links to premier civil service and high tech companies within Portland and surrounding areas. This site is very easy to navigate through.
- Barrett Business Services, Inc. - this company specializes in human resource services, including PEO service, training, and staffing.
- Oregon Employment Department Job Listings - this site contains information about employment programs offered by the state of Oregon, and it contains numerous job listings. Positions marked in yellow are considered self referral, and can be applied for directly. To apply for jobs not marked in yellow, users will have to register with the Oregon Employment Department.
- PCC Workforce Network - this career resource company recruits and trains qualified workers in Portland.
- Jobdango - this site contains a job search engine to locate opportunities throughout the Northwest. Users can find job postings, career resources, and a feature permitting them to post resumes.
- Southeast Works - this organization assists people living in southeast Portland locate and secure jobs paying living wages.
- UpholsteryShop Oregon, Inc. - this organization provides training for people interested in working in the furniture upholstery industry within Portland.
- Portland.techies.com - this is a great source to find computer and IT jobs throughout Portland. Users can also learn more about the culture and the unique features of many major computer technology firms in the region.
- Net-Temps - this is a great resource for job seekers. Users can browse job through job postings, post a resume, and access valuable career resources. Employers can also find qualified applicants on this site. There is no fee to use these services.
- Preferred Personnel & Legal Staffing - this staffing agency helps people find legal and office administration jobs.
- SFI Staff Finders, Inc. - this staffing firm assists IT specialists find jobs.
- Personnel Recruiting And Placement - the site contains listings for corporate finance and management jobs, as well as IT position listings.
- AppleOne - this Internet employment service assists people seeking direct hire or short term jobs.
- Employment Trends - this staffing service helps people find office, IT, and industrial jobs.
- Creative Data Corporation - IS technology recruiting agency specializing in the retail, finance, manufacturing, wood products, and various other sectors.
Career Education Finder
Get information on career education programs that could help you increase your earning power.