Features of An Effective ResumeEach resume contains essential sections. The majority of your time should be spent developing these sections. Browse the sections below to learn more.
A career objective will help you develop a focused resume. Each statement in your resume should be tied into your objective.
- Your contact information makes it possible for a potential employer to contact you to schedule an interview.
- Your education background emphasizes what you studied in school as well as your academic achievements.
- Include information about any state required licenses you hold.
- List any professional certifications you hold.
- Your work experience lets potential employers know what type of experience you have.
- Your skills demonstrate your special talents or abilities.
Submit a Resource