MBA in Project Management
Modern businesses are complex and change constantly. Companies rely on well-trained and skilled project managers to plan and implement these changes. These professionals must perform quality work in a timely manner while not exceeding set budgets.
Many industries rely on project managers. Although working as a project manager is difficult, it is a rewarding job. The following are common characteristics of effective project managers:
- Highly skilled with advanced education
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge in many areas
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work with others while taking initiative
- Personal confidence in one's abilities
- Large quantities of energy
Project managers usually begin their careers in other positions and receive a promotion to manager after acquiring experience and education. Although people can be hired as project managers, most are promoted for excellent performance or for completing an MBA program in project management. Those with bachelor's degrees can be promoted, but the majority of companies prefer to promote individuals with master's degrees.
Explore MBA Degrees in Project Management