Combination ResumesCombination resumes combine the chronological and functional resume styles.
Combination resumes present a candidate's education, skills, and abilities in a reverse-chronological order.
- Wish to include volunteer or internship experience
- Have a diverse employment history
- Are changing careers
- Provides employers with a chronological format
- Emphasizes your skills
- Repetitive if similar skills apply to different positions
- Combination resumes can be longer than the chronological and functional formats
Submit a Resource